Monday, March 30, 2009

Yesterday and yesterday yeasterday =)




So yesterday yeasterday..hahaha! Ws and i went Sg Congkak..so yeah..Then we arrange the long green sticks when we reached school..Suddenly this handsome dude, Hot Sexy ZHI Sizzling Young shouted MA CHAU CHI #%^#$*$%$%#^%#$^#$%^*$% YOU MAN!! Yeah..he claimed that the green long stick the bamboo cut him.. Its damn deep..around 939475869382392KM deep you know...the blood rushing out like a left open water tap.. serious! -->

But my blood rushed out faster la.. No worries ppl Zyoung is still alive..come on man..he went for first aid course. He knows what to do when he has a cut on his hand..he ran straight to DSH and ask a hot sexy nurse to give him CPR...SEE he KNOWS what to do. =)

So yeah this is what i did yesterday yesterday..forgotten to post it to the post bout Sg. Congkak.





NOW I'll start with YESTERDAY..Yesterday i woke up very very very EARLY in the afternoon xp . Yeah =) Then around 1pm i reached school to do some bamboo work with Ka Jun. At that time i was damn hungry cause havent taken my naughty lunch. Suddenly..SUDDENLY! Daniel came..And i think he was in a good mood cause i told him to help me buy my sexy Hakka Mee frm keen's and he did it right away without any questions..Oh that time i was holding a parang la..so yeah..I told him to buy for me Liong Cha. When he came back..I ask him "Daniel! Why my Liong Cha only left 3 quarter!?" He replied "OH!!! The weather so hot sure evaporated la."



And for my Hakka Mee..I was clueless you know..I got no plate to eat it with..But i use my hot sexy full of nonsense PEA brain and thought of smtg useful which is use the bamboo la...3 year old kid also know la...
So this is me with my Hakka Mee and my brilliant idea =)-->









Then..while i was eating...You guys know la..I'm a very kind guy..I dont mind sharing my food to others..Including a worm..yeah a worm..-->




See how kind am i? I obey the scout law no.6 too..should add ulat-ulat in it..haha...! FYI the worm is the small one not the big long brown thing you know..haha..So that's all about yesterday..


Stay Tuned For More Sexy Post!

See i share my apple too =)

No comments:

Post a Comment