Sunday, September 27, 2009

Wing Chun with Grandmaster Stephen Chan and other 2 Si Sok

Hey ppl..am back..was really busy last few week..with work of course..so yeah. Yesterday our Wing Chun Grandmaster came to see us. He's from Hong Kong and he's damn 7 good..He's even bigger size than me, taller and muuuch more buff than me..seriously..he's muscles are huge i tell you..Enough of talking let me show you some pics and vids =)



Our Si Sok on the right showing us how to block a neck strike with YS attacking.








On the right is Goh Hao-Wei my long lost cousin and on the left is Jonathan Fam. They are Chi Sau-ing at the same time Jon was saying he's happy to chisau with Hao-Wei cause can hold his hands. XD



















Si Sok introducing wooden dummy to us.






Jon attacks!











This is another Si Sok, younger one of course and very muscular too..The one in Black.













Its Jon and me doin Chi Sau with our senior behind smilling wide..i do not know why is he smilling and kenvern is beside my smilling senior wearing a blue T-shirt and Nigel is slacking behind the lady beside me.









Grandmaster Stephen Chan showing us some moves.




















Si Sok and I













YS and Si Sok Chi Sau












Our Sifu Simon Hew(middle) and his students and the guy beside me is an Akido Master he's also learning Wing Chun.




















Us with Grandmaster Stephen Chan(blue Pants)







The Family =)

























Grandmaster Stephen Chan and I

No comments:

Post a Comment